August 19, 2010

More Catering

A couple of weeks ago, I did another catering job with Dianne. Another wedding, in fact. We served appetizers and desserts, with summertime flavors as our inspiration. I made red velvet and chocolate dipped white cake pops plus s’mores bites, and then assisted with a few other treats.

Here are some shots of the food. I missed the bbq wings (they were gone so fast), grilled veggies, and the salsa bar. Sorry Dianne!

Burger and Fries

OpenHouse 033

BLT Bruschetta

OpenHouse 034

Whoopie Pies

OpenHouse 037

S’mores Bites

OpenHouse 039

Shortcake Bar

OpenHouse 038

Red Velvet Cake Pops

OpenHouse 035

I also did the centerpieces for the tables. The only specification were colors: blue, black and white. So this is what came out. The frames were filled with blue shell photos, as the mother of the groom wanted some beach influences.

OpenHouse 027

I have had so much fun working on these events, and look forward to more in the future!

0 comments: